Like I said yesterday, I'm working on cleaning up the rules for each section in parallel. So since I posted a revision to the beginning of the Movement Phase yesterday, I'm posting the changes to the beginning of the Action Phase today.
Biggest things are:
- Image optimizations (1:1 pixels on a Retina iPad).
- Removal of the spotting-marker nonsense.
- Defining a Charge move as a normal move.
- But if you don't engage a unit, you lose all your initiative and become pinned.
- Going To Ground just halves your normal spotting distance (details a few posts ago).
- What Actions Pinned and Engaged units may select.
But if your unit is down to Initiative 1, then charging back behind something that hides them for a one-point loss in Initiative is a no-brainer.